ProCo FATRAT Guitar Distortion Pedal
Guitar Distortion Pedal
100% secure transactions (3D Secure 2).Payments with: Card, Visa, MasterCard, American Express. PayPal. Local payment methods (iDeal, Sofort, Bancontact, Giropay, MyBank, P24, EPS, ...)
As a general rule, packages are sent within 48 hours of receipt of payment, through transport companies of our trust, with tracking number and delivery.
Return Policy. See Shipping and Payment
Clipping Section: Switchable between silicon clipping, as in the classic RAT, and a mosfet/germanium clipping section, which is entirely new to the RAT line. The mosfet clipping section gives you subtle scoop and smoothing in the upper mids throughout the entire gain range of the pedal, and makes the pedal sound more amp-like and natural.
Socketed Opamp: The pedal will ship with the current stock chip (OP07DP). However, changing over to the mythical LM308, or other compatible chips will be a quick and simple mod that you can do solder-free.
Large, CTS Pots: They give you a smooth, even sweep throughout the range of the Distortion, Filter, and Volume controls, allowing you easy access to the myriad of sweet spots in the tone machine.
Fat Switch: Provides a significant bass boost and simultaneous high cut – this makes the pedal more suitable for bass guitar, lower tunings, as well as fattening up and smoothing low gain settings, making this a good candidate for overdrive use.
- 9 – 18V Operation: Increased headroom and fidelity with 18V operation and less “sagging” as compared to older RATs.
- 100% analog signal path
- Classic, virtually indestructible steel enclosure
- Heavy-duty, industrial footswitches, knobs, and jacks
- On/Off LED indicator
- Military-spec glass-epoxy circuit board
- “No tools required” battery compartment (battery not included)
- Five year limited warranty
- 2.1mm standard barrel jack (9 or 18V operation)
2 other products in the same category: