Eartec UltraLITE HUB HD for 8 + 1 UltraLITE HD Intercom Headsets
UltraLITE HUB HD for 8 + 1 UltraLITE Intercom system
100% secure transactions (3D Secure 2).Payments with: Card, Visa, MasterCard, American Express. PayPal. Local payment methods (iDeal, Sofort, Bancontact, Giropay, MyBank, P24, EPS, ...)
As a general rule, packages are sent within 48 hours of receipt of payment, through transport companies of our trust, with tracking number and delivery.
Return Policy. See Shipping and Payment
The HUB is a wearable Mini Base that expands the capacity of the UltraLITE wireless headsets for larger crews that need to communicate and work with their hands. This compact transceiver weights only 450g and can either be placed strategically ‘on location’ or belt worn. When clipped comfortably to the users waist, it moves seamlessly with your group allowing UltraLITE headsets to remain connected in full duplex.
The HUB can connect up to 8 UltraLITE wireless headsets and can be used as the seventh full transceiver by using a plug-in Eartec headset with the HUB. Two HUB’s can be connected via Interlink Cable which can increase capacity to 16 users. (8 wireless, 1 wired)
The HUB features two channels, utilizes rechargeable Lithium batteries and operates in the license free DECT (Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications) band.
Full duplex mode with a 300 meters range.
- RUGGED DESIGN – Neoprane shell provides extra protection and a non-slip surface.
- ERGONOMIC SHAPE – The HUB fits natural contour of the body.
- OUTSTANDING RANGE – Up to 1/4 mile in any direction from the HUB.
- FIELD PROGRAMMABLE – Additional wireless headsets can be instantly added to smaller existing HUB systems.
- TWO CHANNELS – Separate headsets on channels A&B, or push the conference button to link the entire team.
- DUAL POWER – Use the Rechargeable Lithium Battery or AC wall plug to power the HUB, both included.
- NO OFCOM LICENSES – UltraLITE uses DECT Technology which provides interference-free communication, without the need for a License.
- Standard – DECT 6.0 (Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications)
- Frequency – 1920 – 1930MHz (USA), UK/EU Frequency: 1880 – 1900MHz (UK/EU)
- Weight – 450g
- Connector – 2.5mm 3.5mm plug in
- Dimensions – 5.5″w x 1.5″d x 3.75″h
- Channel Bandwidth: 1.728 GHz
- Modulation Type: GFSK
- Transmission Speed: 1.152 Mbps (Baud Rate)
- Duplexing: Time Division Duplex (TDD)
- Speech Encoding: ADPCM I 32bit/s
- RF Accessing: Time Division Multiple Access (TDMA)
- Range: Up to 400m (Line of Sight)
- Power Supply: Rechargeable Lithium 3.7 V / 800 mAh 3.0 Wh
- Charger Power Supply: AC INPUT 110-240Vac OUTPUT 5.0V – 1 1000mA
- Charge Time: 3 hours
- Operation Time: Up to 4 hours
- Storage Temperature: -10 C to 60 C
- Warranty: 12 Months
Included in the box
- Eartec HUB (Mini Duplex Transceiver Base for 1 Plug-In & Up to 6 Wireless UltraLITE Headsets)
- Lithium Polymer Battery
- AC Adapter
You might also like